Utility Site Plan Attachment "B-1"
The City of Fitchburg, DPW Engineering Division requires a utility site plan certified by a Registered Massachusetts Civil Engineer and/or Registered Massachusetts Land Surveyor for all proposed and existing buildings. Sewer connections requiring use of a pump system shall have a Registered Massachusetts Civil Engineer stamp. A utility site plan must be included with the building permit. Otherwise the building permit will be rejected.
The utility site plan must include all proposed and existing ties and elevations of the following:
- Driveway location, grading and drainage systems
- Grading plan (2 foot contours)
- Building location and elevation (top of slab and top of sill)
- Sewer service (size, location and elevation)
- Drain (size, location and elevation)
- Water service (size, location and elevation)
- Property lines and street line
- Street Elevations (grade, sewer, water and drain)