- Senior Center
- Transportation & Parking
Transportation & Parking
New van riders residing in Fitchburg must register by calling the Senior Center at (978) 829-1790. To qualify for a discount, you must call and have us register you. Must be 60 years or older and a Fitchburg resident.
TO SCHEDULE A RIDE
Call MART at (978) 345-7711 ext. 3 to schedule local rides, get questions answered about MART, and to learn about schedules and rates. Monday-Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm. $.50 each way to Fitchburg and $.75 each way to Lunenburg or Leominster.
· Senior Rides Monday-Friday 5am - 7pm
· $.50 each way to Fitchburg and $.75 each way to Lunenburg or Leominster.
· MART Evening Service 8pm-12am $2/ride please call MART for more info.
· Boston or Worcester Shuttle information please call MART (978) 345-7711
· For other out of town rides please call Senior Center (978) 829-1790
· ADA/Disability or MassHealth transportation please call MART (978) 345-7711
· You must be outside at the time of pickup. The van has a swing of 15 minutes before to 15 minutes after your pick up time. If you are not visible when the van arrives, you will be considered a “no show.”
Parking for the Senior Center is available at the Metered Spaces along Wallace Ave, Elm Street, and Grove Street. Please be careful to park in a legal parking space. If there is no meter then it is not a legal parking space and you may receive a ticket.
Parking Passes are available at the Fitchburg City Hall on Main Street. Fitchburg residents must provide their vehicle registration and driver’s license. Non-residents must provide their Fitchburg Senior Center Membership Card, vehicle registration, and driver’s license. Parking passes for both residents and non-resident senior center members are $5.