- Treasurer's Office
- Online Payment Center
Online Payment Center
Treasurer's Office Payments
Beginning December 16, 2021 the City of Fitchburg will transition to a new online payment service, City Hall Systems, for property tax, water/sewer, and airport payments. Some of the highlights of the new service are:
- Pay anytime, anywhere on your mobile device
- Schedule a payment for the same day, a future date, or enroll in AutoPay
- Pay by phone 24/7 at 508-381-5455
- New! - eBilling is now available
Click on the links below to access the City Hall Systems site.
For payment of real estate tax and personal property tax through our Pay Property Tax.
PAY WATER / SEWER BILL
For payment of water/sewer bills through our Pay Water / Sewer Bill.
PAY FOR YOUR AIRPORT RENTAL
For payment of airport rental through our Pay Airport Rental.
PAY MOTOR VEHICLE EXCISE TAX
For payment of motor vehicle excise tax through Kelley and Ryan Associates online. Please have your bill handy or know your plate number or driver's license number.
PAY PARKING TICKET
For payment of parking tickets through Kelley and Ryan Associates online. Please have your parking ticket handy or know your plate number or driver's license number.
- Please have your bill handy. There will be a convenience fee associated with an online payment.
- For payment of motor vehicle excise tax or a parking ticket, please have your bill handy or know your plate number or driver's license number.
- Payment at these sites are by credit card, debit card or electronic check.
- Payments by cash or check may be made at the Treasurer’s Office at 718 Main Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420. The Treasurer’s Office does not accept credit or debit cards. However, there is a kiosk available in the lobby of city hall with online access for credit and debit card payments.
Other Online Payments
The City is pleased to offer online payments for services offered by many of our departments. These services are offered through several different systems. Please be aware of the following:
- Online Payments are by credit or debit card. There will be a convenience fee associated with your payment.
- For Other Online Payments, applications and payments can be made at the individual Departments. These payments are not collected from constituents by the Treasurer’s Office.
- Departments cannot accept credit or debit cards in the office.
Apply and pay for a City Permit or License
Permit & License Applications and payments are accepted through Viewpoint Cloud for the Board of Health, the Building Department, the City Clerk, the Fire Department and the Engineering Division of the Department of Public Works online. Click here to apply now.
Pay for residential bulk item pickup
A Bulk Item is defined as household furniture, mattresses & box springs, couches, chairs, rugs and other Bulk(y) items unable to be placed in city issued carts. Click here to request a bulk item pickup online. Bulk Item pickups are $15 per item.
Pay for Coggshall Park Rentals
Online reservations and payments are accepted by the Recreation Department for reserving the Stonehouse Meeting Room and the Coggshall Park Gazebo. Reservations accepted online must be paid in full at the time of submission. Click here to reserve the Stonehouse Meeting Room. Click Here to reserve the Coggshall Park Gazebo.