Do I need a Park Permit?
All events in a City of Fitchburg Park, Playground, and/or Field require a park permit. To apply for a park. Permits Applications are available on the Parks and Recreation Website. Events expecting more that 50 guests should plan on filling out a City of Fitchburg Public Assembly form through the Fitchburg Fire Department.

Show All Answers

1. I've rented the Stonehouse and nobody came to open the doors. Who can I call?
2. How do I rent the Coggshall Park Stone House?
3. Do I need a Park Permit?
4. Can I have a private event in the Parks?
5. How much does it cost to rent the Henry P. Coggshall Stone House?