REGISTRATION FOR WINTER OPERATIONS
DUE DATE: NOVEMBER 1st at 2:00 pm
- Hourly rates have been established and are included in the contract document.
- Registration/Contract is enclosed.
- Registrations will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Registration, including proof of insurance, driver, and vehicle list, is due by deadline above.
- If you do not submit your registration by the deadline, you may not receive your previous route assignment.
- Acceptance of registration is solely at the discretion of the City. Not all registrations are guaranteed assignment.
- If regular route is not assigned, you may be added to a backup list.
- The Department of Public Works reserves the right to schedule a meeting for winter operations contractors at or near the start of the winter season. Contractors will be notified of the meeting date and time.
RETURN COMPLETED FORMS & VEHICLE IDENTIFICATION LIST TO:
Fitchburg Department of Public Works, 301 Broad Street, Fitchburg, MA 01420
Attention: Courtney Lamoureux, Business Manager, 978-829-1903
INSURANCE CERTIFICATES & RETURNS:
Instructions for your insurance company are attached; please provide this page to your agent. Insurance certificates must be completed in accordance with the instructions and emailed to or provided to the City with the Registration/Contract.
Please note, minimum insurance requirements will be increasing over the next two seasons as follows:
- Effective October 2019 - Commercial Automobile Liability - at least $300,000 per person/$500,000 per accident for Bodily Injury, and $300,000 Property Damage per accident.
- Effective October 2020 - Commercial Automobile Liability - at least $500,000 per person/$1,000,000 per accident for Bodily Injury, and $500,000 Property Damage per accident.
- Instructions for your Insurance Company
- Registration/Contract Form – to be returned to DPW
- Vehicle identification list – to be returned to DPW
- List of authorized drivers- to be returned to DPW
- Workers Compensation Exemption Form – to be returned to DPW if applicable
- W-9 Form – to be returned to DPW