- Parks & Recreation
- Parks Usage
- Facility Rentals
Park facility reservations are available year-round at Coggshall Park. Reservations are limited to Park Hours which are:
- Summer Hours: Starts Second Monday of April - 8:00 AM -7:30 PM
- Early Fall Hours: Starts Second Monday of September – 8:00 AM – 6:30 PM
- Late Fall Hours: Starts Second Monday of October – 8:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- Winter Hours: Starts First Monday of November – No Reservations Accepted
- Spring Hours: Starts Second Monday of March – 8:00 AM – 5:45 PM
Stonehouse: 4 hour Time Blocks 10am2pm and 2pm-6pm (set up and break down need to be done during the 4 hr block the building will not be opened earlier and the parties will not be allowed to stay past the time block they have secured or risk the loss of the safety deposit of $75.00
Non-Resident- $300 per 4-hour block. Setup and breakdown need to be done within that time frame
Non-Resident- a non-refundable $100 deposit is due at the time of the reservation, full payment i.e. $200 is due 2 weeks before the event, and a refundable $75 security deposit is required 1 week before the event.
Resident (with proof of residency i.e. driver's license and a current utility bill)-$200 4-hour block Setup and breakdown need to be done within that time frame.
Resident - a non-refundable $75 deposit is due at the time of the reservation, full payment i.e. $125 is due 2 weeks before the event, and a refundable $75 security deposit is required 1 week before the event
Non-Resident-$60/hr 1hr minimum
Non-Resident-nonrefundable $30 deposit required at the time of reservation
Resident- $30/hr 1 hr minimum
Resident- nonrefundable $20 deposit required at the time of reservation
|Stone House||Coggshall Park||Six 6ft folding tables, two 8ft folding tables, folding chairs for 45,
outdoor patio, 3 picnic tables, charcoal grills, front porch with bench seating
|Gazebo||Coggshall Park||Exterior Lighting, Electricity Access, Ampitheater style seating|
- All City Parks, Playgrounds and Fields are public. No groups holding a Park Permit may block off or close any park to the public. Requests to close the park must be submitted to the Recreation Director for approval by the Board of Park Commissioners.
- Requests are on a first come first serve basis, so get your reservation in early.
- No alcohol is permitted in a public park without special permission from the Board of Park Commissioners and a permit from the Board of License Commissioners.
For weekend and Weeknight reservations please contact 978-829-1900 with any issues. Please allow the phone to ring. It will be picked up by the DPW 24 hour hotline.