- License Commission Schedule of 2022 Meetings
- 6 p.m. via Zoom Meeting Platform
- Generally, the 1st and 3rd Monday of the month. If the 1st Monday of the month is a holiday the meeting is generally held on that Wednesday. Please call the City Clerk's office to be sure of a particular meeting date.
- There are no regular meetings held in August.
- The deadline to file paperwork to appear on any agenda is always the Wednesday prior to the meeting no later than 4:30PM.
- Fitchburg License Commission c/o City Clerk's Office
718 Main Street
Fitchburg, MA 01420
Agendas & MinutesView most recent agendas and minutes.
View agendas and minutes from 2011 and earlier.
- Daniel Sarefield, Chair
- Richard Boscardin
- John Zarrella
Purpose & ResponsibilitiesPer Chapter 120 Article 1 of the City Code, the Licensing Board is responsible for the issuance and monitoring of licenses with respect to the sale of alcoholic beverages, subject to the provisions of General Laws Chapter 138.
They license the following:
- Automatic amusement devices
- Common victuallers
- Lodging houses
- Student housing in student housing overlay district Solicitors/canvassers
- Taxi companies
- Taxi vehicles and taxi drivers